- Icons of Extra Value
Kudanshita, Korakuen, Arakawa Area
The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo
Situated near the Imperial Palace is the National Museum, which makes for a perfect stop while visiting the Imperial Palace. This museum houses a collection of about a hundred years old Japanese art from the beginning of the 20th century. (The Crafts Gallery relocated to Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture in 2020.)
- ■CLOSE／*Closed on Mondays. (Open on holiday Monday and closed the following days.)
*Closed during installation periods.
- ■Tel／050-5541-8600(Hello Dial)
- ■Address／3-1 Kitanomarukoen Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Tozai Line Takebashi Station Exit 1b, 3 min.
- Tozai Line/Hanzomon Line Kudanshita Station Exit 4, 15 min.
- Shinjuku Line Kudanshita Station Exit 4, 15 min.
- Toei Bus｢飯64｣｢高71｣routes Kudanshita: 16 min.
- ●Eligibility for extra value offers requires presenting a valid train ticket at participating locations. Please note that the CHIKA TOKU Guidebook cannot be used to receive the extra value offers. Qualify for one of the extra value offers by presenting a valid train ticket before its expiration date.
- ●Present a train ticket valid for extra value offers when entering the location and store. Any delay in presenting a valid train ticket might mean that the extra value offers may no longer apply.
- ●Customers who use tickets eligible for the benefits available through the PASMO PASSPORT are asked to present the reference paper issued at the time of purchase.
- ●Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. In addition, the offers do not apply to location tickets that were purchased in advance.
- ●Please contact each location and store for open hours and closed days.
- ●The information in this guidebook is accurate as of March 2020 and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Search by area
- ■Ueno Asakusa Akihabara area
- ■Tsukiji Shimbashi Daimon area
- ■Shinjuku Ikebukuro Toshima area
- ■Shibuya Omotesando Ebisu area
- ■Kudanshita Korakuen Arakawa area
- ■Akasaka Roppongi area
- ■Nihombashi Tokyo Ginza area
- ■Daiba Kiyosumi area