- Icons of Extra Value
- TSUBAKIYA ［Cafe］5F
- 10％ OFF
This commercial location suggests a new Marunouchi style.
- ■Tel／03-5218-5100 [Marunouchi Call Center] *11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Closes at 8 p.m. on Sundays and holidays. (In the case of a long weekend, this only applies to the last day of the weekend.)
- ■Address／2-4-1 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Marunouchi Line Tokyo Station ●Directly connected via underground passage
- Tozai Line / Hanzomon Line Otemachi Station Exit B1, 5 min.
- Chiyoda Line Nijubashimae (Marunouchi) Station Exit 5a or 5b, 2 min. (Underground passage ●Directly connected)
- Mita Line Otemachi Station Exit D1, 3 min.
- Toei Bus｢都04｣｢都05-1｣｢都05-2｣routes Tokyo Sta. Marunouchi-Minamiguchi: 1 min.
- Toei Bus｢東20｣｢東22｣｢東43｣routes Tokyo Sta. Marunouchi-Kitaguchi: 2 min.
- ●Eligibility for extra value offers requires presenting a valid train ticket at participating locations. Extra value services cannot be used by showing the CHIKA TOKU website's "Guide to Extra Values" page displayed on your smartphone or other device to location staff. Qualify for one of the extra value offers by presenting a valid train ticket before its expiration date.
- ●Present a train ticket valid for extra value offers when entering the location or store. Any delay in presenting a valid train ticket might mean that the extra value offers may no longer apply.
- ●Customers who use tickets eligible for the benefits available through the PASMO PASSPORT are asked to present the reference paper issued at the time of purchase.
- ●Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. In addition, the offers do not apply to facility tickets that were purchased in advance except under exceptional circumstances.
- ●Please contact each location and store for open hours and closed days.
- ●The content or availability of CHIKA TOKU extra value services are premised on normal operating hours. With regard to location currently implementing special measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, extra value services may be temporarily suspended. For information regarding service availability, please check with each location individually.
- ●The information in this guide is accurate as of September 2023 and is subject to change without prior notice.
- ●The CHIKA TOKU extra value offers apply only to customers who have ordered food or beverages or have purchased any merchandise at the facilities or shops, in principle. Some extra value offers may be given without conditions. For further information, please inquire at the relevant facilities or shops.
- ●For any inquiries about use of the extra value offers, please contact the relevant facilities or shops directly.
- Search by area
- ■Ueno Asakusa area
- ■Tsukiji Shimbashi area
- ■Shinjuku Ikebukuro area
- ■Shibuya Omotesando area
- ■Kudanshita Korakuen area
- ■Akasaka Roppongi area
- ■Tokyo Ginza area
- ■Daiba Kiyosumi area