- Icons of Extra Value
KOGA MASAO MUSEUM OF MUSIC
This museum is dedicated to composer Koga Masao, who contributed actively to Japanese popular music. It exhibits a number of historical records about Japanese songs and popular music.
- ■CLOSE／*Closed on Mondays. (If a Monday falls on a holiday, the location is open and closed the following day.)
*Closed on October 1 to 4.
- ■Address／3-6-12 Uehara Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Chiyoda Line Yoyogi-uehara Station South Entrance, 3 min.
- Toei Bus｢渋66｣routes Tomigaya: 13 min.
- Toei Bus｢渋66｣routes Yoyogi-Hachiman Sta. Iriguchi: 13 min.
- ●Eligibility for extra value offers requires presenting a valid train ticket at participating locations. Please note that the CHIKA TOKU Guidebook cannot be used to receive the extra value offers. Qualify for one of the extra value offers by presenting a valid train ticket before its expiration date.
- ●Present a train ticket valid for extra value offers when entering the location and store. Any delay in presenting a valid train ticket might mean that the extra value offers may no longer apply.
- ●Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. In addition, the offers do not apply to location tickets that were purchased in advance.
- ●Please contact each location and store for open hours and closed days.
- ●The information in this guidebook is accurate as of September 2018 and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Search by area
- ■Ueno Asakusa Akihabara area
- ■Tsukiji Shimbashi Daimon area
- ■Shinjuku Ikebukuro Toshima area
- ■Shibuya Omotesando Ebisu area
- ■Kudanshita Korakuen Arakawa area
- ■Akasaka Roppongi area
- ■Nihombashi Tokyo Ginza area
- ■Daiba Kiyosumi area