- Icons of Extra Value
- Eleven Imasa ［Curry］KEIO MALL B1F
- Free topping.
(Soft-boiled egg or hard-boiled egg)
- Komeraku ［Green tea poured over rice］KEIO MALL B1F
- 10％ off
- Stand-and-eat Sushi Misaki Shinjuku KEIO MALL Store ［Sushi］KEIO MALL B1F
- 10％ off
- Tsukemen TETSU ［Ramen］KEIO MALL B1F
- Free extra portion of noodles or one seasoned egg.
- Dotonbori KAMUKURA ［Ramen］KEIO MALL B1F
- A free boiled egg topping with each bowl of noodles purchased.
- JEWELRY TSUTSUMI ［Jewelry］KEIO MALL B1F
- 20％ off
*Applicable to customers who purchase two or more sets of earrings.
*With some exceptions.
- asics WALKING ［Shoes］KEIO MALL B1F
- ¥1,000 off
*With a purchase of shoes priced more than ¥11,000 including tax.
*Excludes already discounted merchandise.
- atelier haruka ［Beauty Care］KEIO MALL ANNEX B1F
- ¥500 off eyebrow shaping.
*With a purchase from the regular menu.
KEIO MALL・KEIO MALL ANNEX
Located at the south exit of Shinjuku Station, this underground shopping mall has many shops and a wide selection of products.
- ■Address／1 Nishi-Shinjuku Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku Line / Oedo Line Shinjuku Station ●Directly connected
- Toei Bus｢C・H01｣｢白61｣｢宿74｣｢宿75｣｢早77｣｢王78 ｣｢宿91｣｢品97｣ routes Shinjuku Sta. Nishiguchi: 4 min.
- ●Eligibility for extra value offers requires presenting a valid train ticket at participating locations. Extra value services cannot be used by showing the CHIKA TOKU website's "Guide to Extra Values" page displayed on your smartphone or other device to location staff. Qualify for one of the extra value offers by presenting a valid train ticket before its expiration date.
- ●Present a train ticket valid for extra value offers when entering the location or store. Any delay in presenting a valid train ticket might mean that the extra value offers may no longer apply.
- ●Customers who use tickets eligible for the benefits available through the PASMO PASSPORT are asked to present the reference paper issued at the time of purchase.
- ●Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. In addition, the offers do not apply to facility tickets that were purchased in advance except under exceptional circumstances.
- ●Please contact each location and store for open hours and closed days.
- ●The content or availability of CHIKA TOKU extra value services are premised on normal operating hours. With regard to location currently implementing special measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, extra value services may be temporarily suspended. For information regarding service availability, please check with each location individually.
- ●The information in this guide is accurate as of September 2023 and is subject to change without prior notice.
- ●The CHIKA TOKU extra value offers apply only to customers who have ordered food or beverages or have purchased any merchandise at the facilities or shops, in principle. Some extra value offers may be given without conditions. For further information, please inquire at the relevant facilities or shops.
- ●For any inquiries about use of the extra value offers, please contact the relevant facilities or shops directly.
- Search by area
- ■Ueno Asakusa area
- ■Tsukiji Shimbashi area
- ■Shinjuku Ikebukuro area
- ■Shibuya Omotesando area
- ■Kudanshita Korakuen area
- ■Akasaka Roppongi area
- ■Tokyo Ginza area
- ■Daiba Kiyosumi area