- Icons of Extra Value
Kudanshita, Korakuen, Arakawa Area
The Nurie Museum
The Nurie Museum
This private museum displays picture coloring in and out of Japan. The museum showcases nearly 200 picture-coloring artworks mainly from the 1940s to 1960s to convey the culture of picture-coloring.
- ■OPEN／*Open on Saturday and Sunday. (Closed on national holiday.)
- ■Address／4-11-8 Machiya Arakawa-ku, Tokyo
- Chiyoda Line Machiya Station Exit 1, 15 min.
- Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line) Higashi-ogu-sanchome: 7 min.
- Toei Bus｢端44｣routes Daimon-Shōgakkō: 2 min.
- ●Eligibility for extra value offers requires presenting a valid train ticket at participating locations. Please note that the CHIKA TOKU Guidebook cannot be used to receive the extra value offers. Qualify for one of the extra value offers by presenting a valid train ticket before its expiration date.
- ●Present a train ticket valid for extra value offers when entering the location and store. Any delay in presenting a valid train ticket might mean that the extra value offers may no longer apply.
- ●Customers who use tickets eligible for the benefits available through the PASMO PASSPORT are asked to present the reference paper issued at the time of purchase.
- ●Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. In addition, the offers do not apply to location tickets that were purchased in advance.
- ●Please contact each location and store for open hours and closed days.
- ●The information in this guidebook is accurate as of March 2020 and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Search by area
- ■Ueno Asakusa Akihabara area
- ■Tsukiji Shimbashi Daimon area
- ■Shinjuku Ikebukuro Toshima area
- ■Shibuya Omotesando Ebisu area
- ■Kudanshita Korakuen Arakawa area
- ■Akasaka Roppongi area
- ■Nihombashi Tokyo Ginza area
- ■Daiba Kiyosumi area