- Icons of Extra Value
Mitsui Memorial Museum
The museum houses an exquisite collection of nearly 4,000 artworks from Japan and the East and about 130,000 stamps —all of which were collected by the Mitsui family, a family with a history of 350 years. (There is no permanent exhibition.)
In the Genes, Taking Marvelous Meiji Craftsmanship into the Future
September 12 – November 26, 2023
- ■CLOSE／Closed on Mondays（however, open on September 18 and October 9），September 19, October 10
■Opening hours／10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Last entry is at 4:30 pm.)
■NOTE／*This location may be closed or opening hours changed. Please check the official website or call the "Hello Dial" telephone service for the latest information.
- ■Tel／050-5541-8600 [Hello Dial]
- ■Address／Mitsui Main Building, 7th Floor. 2-1-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Ginza Line / Hanzomon Line Mitsukoshimae Station Exit A7 ●Directly connected
- Ginza Line/Tozai Line Nihombashi Station Exit B9, 4 min.
- Asakusa Line Nihombashi Station Exit B9, 4 min.
- Toei Bus｢東42-1｣routes Nihombashi-Mitsukoshi: 1 min.
- ●Eligibility for extra value offers requires presenting a valid train ticket at participating locations. Extra value services cannot be used by showing the CHIKA TOKU website's "Guide to Extra Values" page displayed on your smartphone or other device to location staff. Qualify for one of the extra value offers by presenting a valid train ticket before its expiration date.
- ●Present a train ticket valid for extra value offers when entering the location or store. Any delay in presenting a valid train ticket might mean that the extra value offers may no longer apply.
- ●Customers who use tickets eligible for the benefits available through the PASMO PASSPORT are asked to present the reference paper issued at the time of purchase.
- ●Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. In addition, the offers do not apply to facility tickets that were purchased in advance except under exceptional circumstances.
- ●Please contact each location and store for open hours and closed days.
- ●The content or availability of CHIKA TOKU extra value services are premised on normal operating hours. With regard to location currently implementing special measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, extra value services may be temporarily suspended. For information regarding service availability, please check with each location individually.
- ●The information in this guide is accurate as of September 2023 and is subject to change without prior notice.
- ●The CHIKA TOKU extra value offers apply only to customers who have ordered food or beverages or have purchased any merchandise at the facilities or shops, in principle. Some extra value offers may be given without conditions. For further information, please inquire at the relevant facilities or shops.
- ●For any inquiries about use of the extra value offers, please contact the relevant facilities or shops directly.
- Search by area
- ■Ueno Asakusa area
- ■Tsukiji Shimbashi area
- ■Shinjuku Ikebukuro area
- ■Shibuya Omotesando area
- ■Kudanshita Korakuen area
- ■Akasaka Roppongi area
- ■Tokyo Ginza area
- ■Daiba Kiyosumi area