- Icons of Extra Value
Kudanshita, Korakuen, Arakawa Area
Founded by Yanagisawa Yoshiyasu, an associate of the fifth shogun, Tokugawa Tsunayoshi, the gardens were built on land gifted by Tsunayoshi and completed in 1702 to express the world of Japanese poems.
- ■Address／6-16-3, Honkomagome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Namboku Line Komagome Station Exit 2, 7 min.
- Mita Line Sengoku Station Exit A3, 10 min.
- Toei Bus｢茶51｣｢上58｣routes Kami-Fujimae: 3 min.
- ●Eligibility for extra value offers requires presenting a valid train ticket at participating locations. Please note that the CHIKA TOKU Guidebook cannot be used to receive the extra value offers. Qualify for one of the extra value offers by presenting a valid train ticket before its expiration date.
- ●Present a train ticket valid for extra value offers when entering the facility or shop. Any delay in presenting a valid train ticket might mean that the extra value offers may no longer apply.
- ●Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. In addition, the offers do not apply to facility tickets that were purchased in advance.
- ●As a rule, each train ticket eligible for special offers is valid once per person. (excludes exceptions)
- ●Please contact each facility and shop for open hours and closed days.
- ●The information in this guidebook is accurate as of March 2017 and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Search by area
- ■Shinjuku Ikebukuro Toshima area
- ■Shibuya Omotesando Ebisu area
- ■Akasaka Roppongi area
- ■Nihombashi Tokyo Ginza area
- ■Tsukiji Shimbashi Daimon area
- ■Ueno Asakusa Akihabara area
- ■Kiyosumi Odaiba area
- ■Kudanshita Korakuen Arakawa area